Welcome to buyupside.com
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore our calculators, tools and sample portfolios that will help you make informed investing decisions.
- Check out the Stock Return Calculator and the Stock Correlation Calculator, favorites of our visitors.
- Watch your money grow with the Recurring Investment Calculator.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks with rising dividends. See Dividend Aristocrats, Dividend Achievers, Dividend Kings, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- Use the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator to compute the annualized growth rate for dividend-paying stocks.
- See how savings and investing adds up with the Compound Interest Calculator - Getting Interest On Interest.
- Use the Inflation Calculator, Purchasing Power Calculator and Retirement Calculator to save enough for retirement.
- Learn how fees reduce returns with the Investment Fee Calculator.
Popular Sample Portfolios
- Portfolio of Lithium Stocks Traded on U.S. Stock Exchanges (NYSE and NASDAQ)
- Portfolio Builder for Lithium Stocks
- Portfolio of Marijuana (Cannabis) Stocks
- Portfolio Builder for Marijuana (Cannabis) Stocks
- Portfolio of Micro-electromechanical System (MEMS) Stocks
- Portfolio Builder for Micro-electromechanical System (MEMS) Stocks
- Portfolio of Cloud Computing Stocks
- Portfolio Builder for Cloud Computing Stocks
- Portfolio of Permian Basin Oil and Gas Stocks
- Portfolio Builder for Permian Basin Stocks
- Portfolio of 5G Stocks
- More Portfolios
Quandl Prices and Dividendsbuyupside.com calculators and sample portfolios uses prices and dividends for stocks traded on major U.S. stock exchanges from Quandl. Exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, indexes and stocks traded on foreign exchanges are not supported.
Site is maintained by Richard Howard.