Welcome to buyupside.com
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore our calculators, tools and sample portfolios that will help you make informed investing decisions.
- Check out the Stock Return Calculator and the Stock Correlation Calculator, favorites of our visitors.
- Watch your money grow with the Recurring Investment Calculator.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks with rising dividends. See Dividend Aristocrats, Dividend Achievers, Dividend Kings, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- Use the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator to compute the annualized growth rate for dividend-paying stocks.
- See how savings and investing adds up with the Compound Interest Calculator - Getting Interest On Interest.
- Use the Inflation Calculator, Purchasing Power Calculator and Retirement Calculator to save enough for retirement.
- Learn how fees reduce returns with the Investment Fee Calculator.
Featured Articles and Calculators
- Recurring Investment by Age Calculator
- Price to Dividend Ratio Calculator
- Stock Buy and Sell Calculator
- Annualized Stock Return Chart Maker
- Annualized Stock Return Distribution Calculator and Chart Maker
- S&P 500 and Stock Return Calculator: Compare Returns for S&P 500 and Stocks
- S&P 500 and Gold Return Calculator: Compare Returns for S&P 500 and Gold
- Stock and Gold Return Calculator: Compare Returns for Stocks and Gold
- Making Money with Stocks and Making Money with Stocks - Amazing Returns- current value of $10,000 investment in popular stocks.
- Long-term Stock Returns for Popular Stocks.
- Stock Investment Value Calculator - Compare up to Ten Stocks.
- Stock Market Follows Multiyear Price Cycles (January 1871 - Present) - Stock Prices are Overextended
Recently Updated Sample Portfolios
- Portfolio of Semiconductor Stocks Includes 10 stocks. Posted August 14, 2019
- Portfolio of Aerospace and Defense Stocks Includes 16 stocks. Posted August 11, 2019
- Portfolio of For-Profit Education Stocks Includes 17 stocks. Posted August 3, 2019
- Portfolio of Chinese Stocks Includes 14 stocks. Posted August 1, 2019
- Portfolio of Cloud Kings Stocks Includes 7 stocks. Posted August 1, 2019
New Stocks and Sample Portfolios
- Portfolio of Robinhood Stocks Posted August 16, 2019
- Portfolio of Argentine Stocks Posted August 13, 2019
- Portfolio of U.S. Education Stocks Posted August 3, 2019
- Portfolio of Chinese Education Posted August 3, 2019
- Performance of Selected 2019 IPO Stocks - Livongo Health Posted August 2, 2019
- Portfolio of Kidney Dialysis Stocks Posted August 4, 2019
- Portfolio of Real Estate Services Stocks Posted July 27, 2019
- Portfolio of Bedrock Stocks Posted July 20, 2019
- Performance of Selected 2019 IPO Stocks - Adaptive Biotechnologies Posted August 16, 2019
- Performance of Selected 2019 IPO Stocks - ShockWave Posted August 16, 2019
- Performance of Selected 2019 IPO Stocks - Fastly Posted August 16, 2019
- More Portfolios
Quandl Prices and Dividendsbuyupside.com calculators and sample portfolios uses prices and dividends for stocks traded on major U.S. stock exchanges from Quandl. Exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, indexes and stocks traded on foreign exchanges are not supported.
Site is maintained by Richard Howard.