Welcome to buyupside.com
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore our calculators, tools and sample portfolios that will help you make informed investing decisions.
- Check out the Stock Return Calculator and the Stock Correlation Calculator, favorites of our visitors. Display all returns with the Stock Return Map Maker - See Patterns of Gains and Losses.
- See charts of money-making stocks. See Stock Investment Value Calculator.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks with rising dividends. See Dividend Aristocrats, Dividend Achievers, Dividend Kings, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- Use the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator to compute the annualized growth rate for dividend-paying stocks.
- See how savings and investing adds up with the Compound Interest Calculator - Getting Interest On Interest.
- Use the Inflation Calculator, Purchasing Power Calculator, Target Nest Egg Calculator and Recurring Investment Calculator to save enough for retirement.
- Learn how fees reduce returns with the Investment Fee Calculator.
Featured Articles and Calculators
- Age to Become a Millionaire Calculator
- Recurring Investment by Age Calculator
- Price to Dividend Ratio Calculator
- Stock Buy and Sell Calculator
- Annualized Stock Return Chart Maker
- Annualized Stock Return Distribution Calculator and Chart Maker
- S&P 500 and Stock Return Calculator: Compare Returns for S&P 500 and Stocks
- S&P 500 and Gold Return Calculator: Compare Returns for S&P 500 and Gold
- Stock and Gold Return Calculator: Compare Returns for Stocks and Gold
- Making Money with Stocks and Making Money with Stocks - Amazing Returns- current value of $10,000 investment in popular stocks.
- Long-term Stock Returns for Popular Stocks.
- Stock Investment Value Calculator - Compare up to Ten Stocks.
Recently Updated Sample Portfolios
- Starter Portfolio of Dividend-Paying Stocks Includes 10 stocks. Posted December 6, 2019
- Portfolio of Communications Equipment Stocks Includes 15 stocks. Posted December 5, 2019
- Portfolio of Real Estate Services Stocks Includes 6 stocks. Posted December 3, 2019
- Portfolio of Application Software Stocks Includes 19 stocks. Posted November 27, 2019
- Portfolio of Fast Casual Restaurant Stocks Includes 6 stocks. Posted November 26, 2019
- Portfolio of Aerospace and Defense Stocks Includes 15 stocks. Posted November 26, 2019
- Portfolio of Discount Brokerage Stocks Includes 4 stocks. Posted November 21, 2019
- Portfolio of Business Software Stocks Includes 11 stocks. Posted November 18, 2019
- Portfolio of Graphite Stocks Traded on U.S. Exchanges Includes 17 stocks. Posted November 18, 2019
- Portfolio of Software as a Service (SaaS) Stocks Includes 13 stocks. Posted November 14, 2019
- Portfolio of Gold Mining Stocks Includes 16 stocks. Posted November 13, 2019
New Stocks and Sample Portfolios
- Dividend Kings (A-Z) - 60 or More Consecutive Years of Dividend Increases Posted December 4, 2019
- Portfolio of Industrial Distributors Stocks Posted December 1, 2019
- Portfolio of Fitness Equipment Stocks Posted November 29, 2019
- Portfolio of Conscience Capitalism Stocks Posted November 26, 2019
- Portfolio of Class A Mall Stocks Posted November 24, 2019
- Portfolio of Class B Mall Stocks Posted November 24, 2019
- Portfolio of Telecommunications Stocks Posted November 18, 2019
- Portfolio of Just Companies Stocks Posted November 13, 2019
- Portfolio of National Security Space Stocks Posted November 10, 2019
- Portfolio of Human Spaceflight Stocks Posted November 10, 2019
- Portfolio of Rare Earth Elements (REE) Stocks that Trade on U.S. Stock Exchanges Posted November 7, 2019
- Portfolio of Large Canadian Energy Stocks Posted November 5, 2019
- Portfolio of Home Building Stocks Posted October 29, 2019
- More Portfolios
Third-Party Articles of Interest to Investors
- “YOU DON’T BRING BAD NEWS TO THE CULT LEADER”: INSIDE THE FALL OF WEWORK Posted December 5, 2019
- IS CORPORATE AMERICA’S FOCUS ON PROFITS THE PROBLEM WITH CAPITALISM? TWO ENTREPRENEURS RESPOND Posted November 26, 2019
- The Price of Savings Glut: Negative Rates Posted November 24, 2019
- Booming subscription services are building revenue for companies but sapping customers’ wallets Posted November 18, 2019
- An investor’s guide to space, Wall Street’s next trillion-dollar industry Posted November 10, 2019
- Why You Should Always Reinvest Your Dividends Posted November 7, 2019
- All dried up: How Bay Street cashed in on the cannabis frenzy before the carnage Posted November 6, 2019
- USA: Number of companies listed on the stock exchange: Posted November 5, 2019
- ProShares S&P 500® Dividend Aristocrats ETF seeks investment results that track the performance of the S&P 500® Dividend Aristocrats® Index. Posted November 3, 2019
- All articles...
Quandl Prices and Dividendsbuyupside.com calculators and sample portfolios uses prices and dividends for stocks traded on major U.S. stock exchanges from Quandl. Exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, indexes and stocks traded on foreign exchanges are not supported.
Site is maintained by Richard Howard.