Welcome to buyupside.com
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore the many calculators and tools that will help you make informed investing decisions. Richard Howard
- Check out past performance of a stock with the Stock Return Calculator, a favorite of our visitors. See how your favorite stocks correlate with the S&P 500 or other stocks. See all calculators.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks with rising dividends. See Dividend Achievers, Dividend Aristocrats, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions. See all dividend articles and calculators.
- Check out 10-year annualized returns for Dividend Achievers, Dividend Aristocrats, DJIA Stocks, Great Dividend Stocks, High-Yield Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Use dividend-paying stocks to boost income. See high-yield stocks with yields at or greater than eight percent. Use these annual dividend income calculators: Dividend Aristocrats, Great Dividend Stocks, U.S. Dividend Champions and selected Individual Stock.
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- See how fast dividends grow with the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Diversify your holdings; don't overload your portfolio with one or two stocks. See all Sample Portfolios for many diversified stock portfolios, many of which include dividend-paying stocks. Build a diversified portfolio with Dividend Aristocrats Portfolio Builder, Great Dividend Stocks Portfolio Builder and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Use lost-cost exchange-traded funds to diversify your holdings. See Dividend Achievers Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) and Dividend Exchange-Traded Funds (A-Z).
- Plan your retirement with the help of the Target Nest Egg Calculator and Own Dividend-Paying Stocks In Your Retirement Portfolio. See all retirement articles.
- See patterns of bull and bear markets with Robert Shiller's CAPE Measures Stock Market Valuation and Stock Market Follows Multiyear Price Cycles (January 1871 - Present). See Are U.S. Stocks Setting Up for a Triple Top?.
Popular Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
Portfolio of Technical and System Software Stocks Posted June 19, 2013
Portfolio of Health Care Information Services Stocks Posted June 18, 2013
Portfolio of Credit Services Stocks Posted June 17, 2013
Portfolio of Industrial Electrical Equipment Stocks Posted June 16, 2013
Portfolio of Metal Fabrication Stocks Posted June 14, 2013
Portfolio of Wireless Communications Stocks Posted June 12, 2013
Portfolio of Application Software Stocks Posted June 10, 2013
Portfolio of Asset Management Stocks Posted June 8, 2013
Dividend Achievers (A-Z) - Updated to 146 stocks Posted June 7, 2013
High-Yield Stocks: 10-year Annualized Return Charts - Updated Posted June 5, 2013
Great Dividend Stocks: Dividend Yield Charts Posted June 4, 2013
Dividend Aristocrats: Dividend Yield Charts Posted June 3, 2013