Welcome to buyupside.com
|Mobile buyupside includes popular calculators, portfolios and articles for your cell phone and tablet. Go mobile|
Thank you for using buyupside.com. Take some time to explore our calculators, tools and sample portfolios that will help you make informed investing decisions.
- Check out the Stock Return Calculator and the Stock Correlation Calculator, favorites of our visitors. Visualize returns with the Stock Return Map.
- Learn how fees reduce returns with the Investment Fee Calculator.
- Watch your money grow with the Recurring Investment Calculator.
- Develop a systematic savings and investment plan. Use dollar-cost averaging to invest regularly. See Dividend Income Calculator - With and Without Dividend Reinvestment.
- Buy high-quality dividend-paying stocks with rising dividends. See Dividend Achievers, Dividend Aristocrats, Great Dividend Stocks and U.S. Dividend Champions.
- Use dividend-paying stocks to boost income. See high-yield stocks, master limited partnerships (MLPs) and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Reinvest dividends. Use the Dividend Reinvestment Calculator to analyze the benefits of dividend reinvestment.
- See how fast dividends grow with the Dividend Growth Rate Calculator.
- Use the Dividend Chart Maker to see dividend charts of your favorite dividend-paying stocks.
- See popular stock portfolios including lithium, tankers and carriers, electric utilities, high-yield blue chip and gold and silver dividend.
- Examine returns for many popular exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- See price, return and dividend charts for your favorite stocks and ETFs.
- Use the Inflation Calculator, Purchasing Power Calculator and Retirement Calculator to save enough for retirement.
New and Updated Calculators, Portfolios and Articles:
Tracking Oil and Gas ETFs - current price charts for twelve oil and gas ETFs.
You will lose money if you short now: Short-Term Bottom is in place - third party article
How To Know Where The Next Market Top Or Bottom Is For SP500 Index - third party video
Site maintained by Richard Howard.